yeah, my pretty much favorite part of the workday is when it's over and i can go home and drink alone.
we use leopard print tissue at the store and everyone commented on how well my dress matched it. pure coincidence.
i went to mom and dad's this weekend. it was so pretty and sunny and their yard is so gorgeous. i took it for granted as a kid and now i really appreciate it. they made all these great paths and little nooks through the gardens and have decorated them with garden statues and fairy lights. at night it's like an enchanted storybook land with trolls and stone faces peering out at you through twinkling lights.
my mom got me an epilator. it's pure torture so i still haven't done either leg in it's entirety. i think i love it.
today was hot. the rest of the week is supposed to get hotter. i threw on an old betsey johnson dress with chinese dental ads for work. it was comfy and fits much looser than it did when i bought it. that makes me happy since it's a size 8 and i'm shocked i even got it on.
my birthday is in exactly one week.
***this portion of the blog has been deleted at the request of someone who cares only for herself. thanks for the great birthday present. i really needed that right now.***

4 comments:
I love my epi as well, every time I use it I tell myself to man up! If I can sit through a tattoo session then I should be able to handle the epi - though ankles are hell
I love your Bestey Johnson dress! You look stunning in it!
Also, would it be possible for you to send me your snail mail address, so that I may send you proper birthday greetings?
My email (worded so that spammers won't find me) is anaisabine AT aol DOT com.
'tine
rosina - it's the upper thighs that REALLY make me cry! i hadn't even thought about the tattoo thing. i guess it's easier to endure the pain when someone is is at the wheel, huh?
tine - merci beaucoup!!! e mailing ya right now. you are such an absolute doll!
Post a Comment