after work i went to visit my sister and brother-in-law here in west seattle. i hadn't seen my nephew ty since thanksgiving and he's starting to walk now! he has his top toofers coming in and makes the funniset face when he thrusts his chin forward so he can smack his top and bottom teeth together. he was enthralled with this box tonight and walked all over the apartment by pushing it in front of him. he tried so hard to take my bracelets but hasn't quite figured out how they come off yet. what a cutie!
now for some beauty rest and kitty cuddles. yay!
vintage blue poly flowered dress: thetreetrunk.etsy.com
wooden bangle: palomasnest.etsy.com
colored bangles: forever 21
orange tights: target
burgundy frye boots: urban outfitters
hair flower: jonelle lind

2 comments:
You know, you never cease to amaze...even when you've worked your little fanny off, you look like a million dollars (and a little louise brooks too!) I'm happy that you made it through relatively unscathed...
A date?!?!?!?!? Woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I received the zine, sweetheart, and it brought a smile to my face. I love it!!! I am reading it as I write and I just love Ruth and Ray, and I wonder if they did in fact get together!
You are too kind, loving, and generous to share that with me. Thank you so much for the love and sentiment, S!!!
I love you!
i'm so glad you're enjoying the love letters. i knew you'd appreciate the beauty of them. mine came today as well. anja is going to publish the second half pretty soon. isn't it the sweetest thing ever? i wish my grandparents had hung onto their wwII correspondence - wouldn't that be amazing?
i felt like a wreck at the end of the day so it feels especially good to get your compliment. thank you!
i'm having some date jitters. it has been a little while since i've had one. wish me luck!
i love you, too!
Post a Comment